We provide access to a wide range of collective investment schemes offered by various companies. Your package is strategically wrapped to cater for your specific financial goals.
What is an Investment Account?
The Absa Investment Account is a versatile investment vehicle that allows you to achieve a diverse and goal-driven portfolio tailored to your current and future financial needs.
What can an Investment Account do for you?
The Investment Account provides you with a great way to save for a specific purpose, while enjoying greater benefits and control over features such as investment term, contributions, portfolio adjustments and, most importantly, access to your money.
What does an Investment Account cost?
Fees levied by the fund management companies will vary depending on the unit trust fund selected. The annual fees are calculated on the market value of the units held in the fund. Financial adviser initial and annual review fees are negotiable between yourself and the financial adviser.
Lump sum investment
Initial administration fees (lump sum)
All amounts 0.00%
Initial administration fees (recurring)
All amounts 0.00%
Annual administration fees
First R250 000 - 0.75%
Next R250 000 - 0.50%
Over R750 000 - 0.25%
• Returns derived from Unit Trust Funds or Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) consists of three main components, namely; dividends, interest and rental income.
• Interest income, foreign dividends and capital gains derived from these investments are taxable in the hands of the invester at the applicable marginal tax rates.
• Local dividends are currently subject to withholding tax, but certain exemptions or reduced rates may apply. This means that the investor will receive local dividends, net of tax.
• Absa may, at no point in time, provide any tax advice to you and the information relating to tax. The above is purely for information purposes.
• We recommend you consult your tax adviser for a more detailed discussion.
Download our investment application form
1. Download our investment application form.
2. Complete the form and gather the required documentation.
3. Fax the documents to 0861 339 265 or email them to AIMScc@absa.co.za